Monday 1 September 2014

Return For Vengeance

After a very nice relaxing weekend it was a tough start this morning.  As I had done the read through of Thursdays writing on Friday I saved myself an hour this morning.  That was fortunate as it took me over three and half hours to write 2,500 words.  The afternoon was much better and by 6.00 pm I had done 6,000 words and was so fired up I wanted to keep going.

Being tired and right at the end of a chapter I decided to call it a day.  It made a lot of sense and it was a natural part of the story to stop.  I'm off to a completely different area tomorrow.

My plan is to do 6,000 tomorrow as well.  That will get me to 80,000 and back to whole 5,000's.  I can then start to gain ground again.

Total now at 74,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment