Saturday 30 August 2014

London Trip

I went to london to meet up with some old work colleagues yesterday afternoon so I didn't do any writing.  Knowing I didn't have time to get into the writing I spent the time catching up on a few things, like reading through Thursday's stuff and reading up on writing tips.

Visiting london is always good fun and I enjoy walking its streets.  I was disappointed that I couldn't get a strawberry milkshake on the way home after the pub, I really fancied one.

One thing that made me laugh is the way people tend to make assumptions and not look beyound them.  The train home was late adn of the twelve carriages the first eight were not in use.  You had to walk all the way down the platform while not sure when the train was going to leave.  Naturally people were ducking onto the first couple of available carriages as soon as they could.  They filled right up to standing room only.  I had a Burger King meal with me and really wanted a seat so I went a little further.  The third carriage was half empty and I had plenty of room and a table to eat my food.

It was a nice relaxing ride home for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment