Tuesday 9 September 2014

Return For Vengeance

A very good day today.  The story is really coming together and flowing constantly.  I wrote almost 3,000 words this morning and I have hit the 6,000 word mark well before 6pm.  I could have kept going for another fifteen minutes or so but my hands are tired and so is my brain.

I've got a couple of days off from the writing now as I'm spending time with my daughter.  Well worth it and I go off 2,000 words ahead of schedule which is a good feeling.  It's the first time I have been ahead since I started work on this book.  Long may it continue.

Nope I can't think of much else to say really.  Oh there is one thing.  The weather was very nice today and particularly when I got to 5,000 words I had to resist the temptation to go sit in the garden.  It wasn't easy I can tell you but I persevered and I feel better for it.

Total at 107,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment