Sunday 7 September 2014

Autumn TV Schedule

An additional post as I've been going through what is going to be showing in the UK over the next few months.  In no particular order:

Gotham
The Flash
Forever
Legends
The Last Ship
Dr Who
Graceland
Falling Skies
The 100
Rookie Blue
Franklyn & Bash
The Veep
Castle
Continuum
Covert Affairs
Defiance
Have I Got News For You
Hawaii Five-O
Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Person of Interest
Scandal
Sleepy Hollow
The Blacklist

That is a lot of shows to be all running concurrently.  I'm going to have to be ruthless with my times to make sure I can watch them all while keeping up with my writing.  Also I'll need to cut any that aren't good enough.  Sleepy Hollow and Graceland are both maybe's.  I used to enjoy Lost Girl but that had a really poor last season so that is not going on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment