Wednesday 17 September 2014

Return for Vengeance

I had a bit of a surreal experience while writing yesterday.  I was quite happily knocking out the story and then at the 3,000 word mark for the day I hit a wall.  It wasn't like I didn't know what I wanted to say next.  That was fine, I was in the middle of an action sequence and generally it's the easiest thing for me to write.  It was more like I completely ran out of energy.

I then spent the next hour procastinating and doing anything but writing so I decided to jack it in for the day.  I still worked for the next couple of hours, but it was more to do with back ground stuff rather than directly writing.

Oh well.  I've got a couple fo days with my daughter so I won't get back to it until Friday.

Speaking of which, she's down stairs playing with her toys so I better get back to her.

Total now at 117,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment