Wednesday 3 September 2014

Return For Vengeance

Today was a very good day.  First of all I added another 1,300 words to a chapter I thought I had finished but it was just yesterday's funk crimping my creativity.  Wow, that sounds almost artistic like.  Not how I thought I would be when I started this.  I've never thought of myself in a creative way.

Anyway, secondly a chapter that I thought was going to be a couple of pages naturally and hopefully correctly ended at over 5,000 words.  It was a nice chapter that included character motivation and development, world building and protagging (double g in that?)  I really am very proud with how it turned out.

I wonder if any one will ever read this and then try and put all my comments together against the finished article to work out I am talking about?  I don't like to go into specifics just incase a reader is reading and I spoil the book for them.

Total now stands at 83,500 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment