Monday 22 September 2014

Return For Vengeance

Boy am I struggling a bit at the moment.  Ever since Tuesday last week it has been hard to write.  Hmm actually it seems to go back to the week before that.

I wonder if it is because the end is in sight now and I am down to 30,000 ish words left to go?  I'm really not sure.  It could be that I'm just tired.  Writing a book in a month and a half is hard work.

Well I am onto the home straight so I need to dig deep and keep going.

The good news is that the cover art is in from Matt Hubel and it's excellent.  Grittier than the first one I think and that does fit in with the scene it comes from.  Have a look on my blogs main page, I've put it up there.  I'll also have it on Facebook once the full size imagery comes through.

Well time for dinner.  Total now at 120,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment