Wednesday 24 September 2014

Crusade for Vengeance

I'm liking Crusade more and more as the title for book two over Return.  It is popping up more often in my writing and it's natural, I'm not forcing it in.  If anyone has any opinions I'd love to hear them.

Return For Vengeance
Crusade For Vegeance
They are both awful and you need to back to the drawing board.

Today was an excellent day's writing.  Almost 7,000 words completed which includes what I think is an absolute stonking chapter (yes I used stonking, I like to stonk and you have to be over thirty in the UK to get that one).  It had lots of emotion and tied up several things I have had in my head since day one, well maybe month one but you get the idea.  They have certainly been on my cork board since it went up.

Karate tonight and I find out if I've been stupid, double booking myself for Sunday.  I've got a very strong suspicion that I have.

Total now at 132,000 words (actually 131,898 but I'm in such a good mood I'm rounding up, I think I've earned it today).

No comments:

Post a Comment