Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sin City 2

I just got home from seeing Sin City 2.  I have to say that I thoughly enjoyed myself.  It was an absolute blast to see.

The visuals were that mixture of film noire with splashes of colour mixed with Frank Millar artwork they used last time.  I saw the film in 3D and usually I'm not a fan but this it worked perfectly.  Every scene had that extra depth rather than the one or two.

All of the actors got into their characters fully without over playing them as can be the tendency for this kind of film.

There was gratuitous violence and nudity but it's an 18 certificate, everyone in the cinema was old enough and you don't go to see a film called Sin City without expecting it.

Out of the films I've seen so far this year I would say that Guardians of the Galaxy comes closest for having the most fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment