Saturday 19 July 2014

Return For Vengeance

Well it is Saturday and a day off for me.  I had a good morning with my daughter playing hide and seek among other things.  Her vocabulary is coming on leaps and bounds.  The look on her face when I understand what she is say is amazing.

After taking her back to her mother's I watched the F1 qualifying.  Shame for Hamilton and very good for Williams.  I reckon they are going to end the season in 2nd place after Mercedes.  Pretty good for a team who had their worst year ever last year.

In the afternoon I felt so guilty about not doing a full days work yesterday I wrote 600 words and finished the scene I had been writing.  Now I need to put some thought into what happens next as it could be procedural.  Do I just let it run or skip straight to a more interesting bit that moves the plot forward?

Total now at 16,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment