Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Originally posted 25/05/14

I had a Daddy daughter afternoon today which was great, I can't believe she is two now.  It's pretty amazing.
I now have four more working days until I am officially a full time writer.  Of course you could also call me unemployed but hey ho.
In the spare few hours I had today I put in about 2,500 words.  All reasonable stuff I think and it takes me to the grand total of 85,000 words and more importantly I am actually close to finishing the third section of the book.  That doesn't sound like much really unless you know that there are at the moment twelve sections and I have written one, two, four, five, six and seven.  It was easier to start with seven as I really didn't have the first half mapped out in my head. 
Hanna who is a new character that I introduce in section seven just seemed to jump out at me at the time so it made sense to get on with that bit and come back to the beginning.
I think I am past the half way point now and now that I have quit my job I can get on with it.  My plan is for June to be a pure writing month and have the first draft finished by the 30th of June.  I then spend July rewriting and editing for a July 31st publishing date.
It is very scary and I will keep you up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment