Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Originally Posted 11/06/14

It is getting harder.  Not the writing, that is still flowing, I think my concentration levels are reducing.  I think the problem is that I'm getting tired and never stop thinking about it.  After Karate this evening, the very first thing I was thinking is "What happens next?"  Well watching the latest episodes of 24 and the Orphan Black has helped clear my head a bit.
Today was the third solid day of writing in a row and I am certainly feeling it.  The good thing is that I wrote another 5,000 words and brought my total up to 117,000.
The plan is to keep pushing through the next two days and see how I am after a weekends rest.  In theory I can hit my target of 150,000 for the first book by the end of next week.  We'll just have to see if that is possible.
On day at a time.  That's my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment