Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Originally Posted 09/06/14

That was a disappointing race.  Well actually that isn't true.  I've just finished watching yesterday's Canadian Grandprix, I recorded it as I was driving back from Manchester when it was on.  It was a great race with passing going on up and down the field with an outstanding fight for 1st place.  What was disappointing was Felipa Massa, he ran an excellent race with a great number of over takes and then on the 68th lap I think it was, he makes a stupid mistake and takes out both himself and Perez in the Force India.  That ruined both of their races.  If Massa had finished where he was it would have moved Williams ahead of McLaren in the Championship and I think they'll need that by the end of the season.  Oh well, it is a shame as I was really rooting for him.
I had a good days writing and did the 5,000 words I wanted to and more importantly I've now got this section mapped out in my head.  I just need to make sure I don't do a carbon copy of a bit I have already done.  As I am writing this I can see I've used a similar scenario.  I think it will work; I just need to be careful about how it plays out.  Total now at 106,500 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment