Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

I haven't been blogging for a month, I'm not sure why, I think I just lost the drive for it.  Well new start and all that.  I've moved all the posts from my personal e-mail account to one dedicated to the books and I will be posting regularly from here.

First of all an update on Reason.  It topped out at 144,000 words on the first draft and after my own first edit finished at 148,000.  It is now off with three people who are very kindly acting as my Alpha readers.  Hopefully I'll get some good feedback from them.

Since then I have been at a bit of a loose end as I did not plan to be sitting here without anything to work on during July.  I have been doing some work like listing publishers and literary agents for when I am ready but nothing directly involved in the writing.

That has now changed and it is time to get started on book two - Return For Vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment