Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Originally posted 02/06/14

93,000 words.
That's the first day of my new life done.  I didn't do my budgeted 5,000 words though.  That was because I had to sort out more this morning than I thought, including an hour and a half round trip to get a matress for my daughters bed.  That is all set up now so when she is round mine on Wednesday she won't be in the cot for her nap.
I didn't sit down until 2.30 pm and it took me almost half an hour to catch up on the section I wanted to continue writing.  The last time I worked on that bit was over 2 months ago, maybe longer so it took some time to get it straight in my head.  In the end I am pleased with what I've done today, considering it has been a half day - almost 3,500 words.
Tomorrow will be a full day so we'll see how I do.  Can I manage the full 5,000 or better yet 6,000 or 7,000?  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment