Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Originally Posted 10/06/14

I started the day with my full work out followed by a 22 mile cycle in the usual 1 hour 20 mins or so.
It was a good warm up and I sat down at the computer bang on 10.00 am.  My target for today was 5,500 words as I wanted to get to round figures again.
The writing went well and I finished another section along with having a good lead into the next one.  This section was possibly to be my last but I'm not sure now as I would really like to get to 150,000 words as a total.  I guess I will see how it goes and make a decision when I get to the end.
I had an phone call from my Mum, I gave her a 17,000 word extract that I had written fairly early on.  She's not a Scifi/fantasy fan at all but she said it was good.  The story didn't work for her but it flowed well, read easily and she understood what I was trying to say.  That was very encouraging.
Now at 112,000 and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment