Tuesday 29 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Yersterday - Bloody awful.  There is no other way to describ it.  I did nothing other than play lots of Settlers and watch about 7 episodes of Nashville.

Today was a proper day.  Started poorly to be fair as I spent the first couple of hours on Settlers again - Really enjoying that by the way. 

11.00 am I got serious and started editing.  I managed thirty pages by lunch with fifity after before getting destracted again for an hour.  It is scary how little it takes to throw me off.  I made up for it by working until 7.00 pm though so I have put in a seven hour day and completed 100 pages of editing.

With the difficulty I have had writting over the past few weeks it has been getting to me and I have not felt any new and fresh ideas.  Today though some good solid stuff has been occurring to me as I re-read the manuscript.  They have all been jotted down so I don't forget and it gives me hope for the future.

Tomorrow I will need to do a solid eight hours or more if I want to meet my 31st of July publication date.  I have got to keep pushing and aim for 120 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment