Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Originally Posted 13/06/14

Yay!  It is Friday today and that means I get to spend time with my daughter tomorrow and two days off. 
I wrote another 6,000 words today, that makes it 28,000 this week and my brain needs a rest.
I started today off with a short run, my first since Sep/Oct last year so I kept it to a light 2.5 miles.  With all my cycling, my cardo was fine despite the heat but my ankle did start to complain in the last half mile.  I think that is a good thing and means as long as I don't push it too far too fast I should be able to re-build its strength.  I came off a climbing wall back in October and sprained it quite badly.  It has done well with everything else but I wasn't sure about running on it so I left a good long while.
Oh what was I going to talk about?  Ah yes the lego catalogue.  One of the many joys of having a young daughter.  I bought a couple of her birthday presents directly from lego as they were difficult to get hold of.  Decent non-traditional girl characters just aren't in the shops.  So anyway it turns up completely out of the blue and I did spend an enjoyable five minutes looking through it.  It was tempting, particularly the classic starwars stuff or Beji's Spaceship from the lego movie.  I was sure when I watched that my brother and I had that set when we were kids.
I finished the day off with watching Transformers, the Michael Bay version.  It must be something like the 10th time I've seen it and I still enjoyed every minute.
Hmm, F1 Show and bed I think.  I'm really interested to see what Johnnie Herbert and the others think about the Massa/Perez crash in Canada last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment