Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Originally posted 29/05/14

As I suspected I wasn’t able to get any writing done last night.  I did do another 800 words this morning before 8.40 am and having to go to work.  I am pleased about that and it is still coming fairly smoothly.  Keep pushing, that is the name of the game.  I am not going to be able to do any tonight so I’ve got to make sure I do as much as possible tomorrow morning.
I went to Karate last night.  We were doing defensive side kicks and it really is the simplest things that make the difference.  I have been struggling to keep my balance so I just could not do double kicks.  All I had to do was point my rear foot in the same direction of my knee and it just changed my balance completely.
We then moved onto Pinan Shodan.  We had covered the first 10 moves over the last couple of weeks and with practise at home I had the basics down.  I still need to tidy a lot of it up but I’m pretty happy with where I am.  We then went into the other 14 moves.  They are fairly simple and we have covered each individual one before so I think I can pick it up.  The problem is that I could only actually remember the 11 to 20 ish.  I have no idea what the last bits are.
Internet research is in order I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment