Wednesday 16 July 2014

Return For Vengeance

First off Return is the working title, I am also considering Crusade.  I'll let that one simmer for a bit and come back to it nearer the time.

My grand plan time scale has this ready for publishing at the end of November and I have gotten an early start on it so I might be able to bring it forward.

As to that start it hasn't been easy.  I mapped out the first half of the book on Monday morning 07/07/14 and struggled to write 500 words in a day and half.
Wednesday and Thursday I had booked with my daughter so nothing done there.
Friday I had an appointment with a employment consult, paid for as part of my redundancy package.  In the morning I had to go through all this paperwork, manuals and websites.  It was so depressing I managed to knock out a 1000 words in an hour.

The meeting was very informative and particularly useful in building a digital profile which I am now working on daily.  To be honest this blog is more personal to keep me motivated.

Monday was back to it and I struggled through 2000 words.

Tuesday was better - 3000 words.  It feels like I am getting back up to speed.  There is certainly a rhythm to writing and it take time to back to it.

Today not so good so far.  I gave myself a target of 4000 and I have only done 1000 but I have mapped out the next action sequence so not as bad as it sounds.  Why am I writing a blog and not working?  Well I've had a guy in to do the cavity wall insulation and it really broke my concentration.  He's only just left so I'll get back to work right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment