Friday 1 August 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Finished the edit yesterday and got started on the amendments, 70 pages down and 210 to go.

I received my first rejection letter as well yesterday.  I had only sent it out to one agent and that was before the book was ready.  They had a limited window for submissions so I thought that I had nothing to lose.

Despite being a rejection it has actually given me a bit of a boost, they said:

Dear Adrian, 


Thank you so much for sending through the first chapters and synopsis of Reason for Vengeance

I enjoyed what I read and thought it had some obvious strengths. Unfortunately, however, we have decided that it's not quite what we're looking for at the moment. 

Given the large number of submissions we have received, we are unable to give feedback, but I'd like to thank you again for thinking of us. 

I wish you all the very best in your search for representation. I'm sorry not to be of more help in this instance.

Kind regards, 

This means I'm on the right track.  I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment