Tuesday 19 August 2014

Return for Vengeance

I'm still not happy with the title.  I'm feeling a creativity night coming on Friday, booze is required and I still have whisky!  Also nice perry (pear cider) and berry cider but that would be a very bad idea to mix with whisky.

A very good day.  I targeted 5,000 words and actually wrote 6,000.  More importantly I mapped out the next seven chapters.  One was so real in my head I got that down even if it is skipping ahead about three chapters.  With the seven I'm not entirely sure what order they should be in but they are mostly self-contained so I can pick them up and move them about, once they are written or during the editing process.

I did promise myself that I would right linearly this time.  Oh well, if it's in the head it is best to get it on the page while fresh.

Total now at 35,000 words.  Wow, that means by lunch time tomorrow I could be a quarter through the book.  Hmm, story is about at that point as well.  Cor, it's almost like it's been planned (it really hasn't).

Also total of 23 sales of Reason For Vengeance - Woohoo.  Of course now I am really nervous wondering if people like it or not.  Hoo boy, there is a cliff out there and it is called confidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment