Tuesday 12 August 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Phew, I am knackered

I expected today to be a bit easier given all the work I felt I had managed to do over the last couple of days.  I owke up this morning with the plan to go for a run as I thought the pressure was off.  I decided in the end to get straight to work instead.  More as an excuse not to run than an actual need to get on.  I am really glad I started as soon as possible this morning.

I have been working flat out and put in ten hours solid work today.  Along with a double edit of the new material I have spent most of the day learning what I need to set up the book for print on demand.  I'm glad I did as it opened me up to some stuff I hadn't thought about like Fonts and Justifying the text (making sure it lines all lines up both sides).  Lastly I sorted the cover out for the print on demand and I'm pleased with the result.

One of my beta readers has come back with his thoughts on the new material so I'll do that after I've had some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment