Tuesday 5 August 2014

Return to Vengeance

Yep I am back on Return and it has been a full day.

I started with an edit of Reason's prologue before reading through the 18,000 words I had already completed for Return to make sure I was up to speed and in the right frame of mind.  That took me to lunch so I set myself a 3,000 word target for the day.  It was a little stretching but I felt in the right frame of mood.

Well I can confirm that I hit that target and Return now sits at 21,000 words.

This evening I'm rewarding myself by going to see Guardians of the Galaxy with a bag of minstrels.  I do like them, they are perfect for the cinema - chocolate that doesn't melt!

Tomorrow I have my daughter all day which is always fun and then I am heading home to Essex as I have a brand new niece to see who was born just today.

All in all, you can't get better than this.  Hmm.  I just wrote this in one hit with no spelling or typo errors.  I can really feel my writing improving with practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment