Friday 22 August 2014

Reason and Return for Vengeance

I launched Reason For Vengeance officially and I got a really good response from my friends.  It was very encouraging how many were willing to support me in this.  I've seen the sales go through on Amazon and hopefully, if they like the book, there will be some good reviews as well.

I also e-mailed Matt Hubel, the guy who did such an excellent job of the cover for Reason.  He has agreed to do Return as well which I am very pleased about.  Now I just need to work out what spec to give him!

I lost a bit of writing time this morning returning e-mails from my friends.  That certainly isn't a complaint, their supporting me and it was important that I did that.  It just made my day a little harder.  I pushed through though and I made my 6,000 word target.

That is 31,500 words this week.  I think that is the most I have done in that amount of time - checks calendar - yep, previous record of 28,000.  Wow.

Grand total of 52,500 words.  What can I manage next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment