Tuesday 26 August 2014

Return For Vengeance

I had a nice weekend.  I saw my daughter for a couple of hours, the Grandprix was excellent, well done to Bottas but what happened to Massa?  I'm not sure we even saw his car once.  The BTCC was very good as well.  It was quite a sight to see 31 cars on the Knockhill circuit and another strong performance for Colin Turkington and Jason Plato.

I had planned to be working all day yesterday and treat it as a normal day instead of a bank holiday but I had too good a night out with an old mate on Sunday.  Three pints of beer and a whole bottle of red wine is not a good combination.  I was rough as old boots and my stomach still doesn't feel right.  Oh well, I only have myself to blame.

I'm off to see Expendables 3 shortly so I finished my day an hour and a half early and I had a short half hour break earlier.  Due to this I thought I was only going to be able to get about 5,000 words done and struggle to do that.  As it turns out I did 6,000 and that has really made my day.

Total now at 58,500.

No comments:

Post a Comment