Sunday 17 August 2014

Reason For Vengeance & Return

Three more books sold yesterday, which is good.  None today yet but they tend to happen overnight and it is much harder to find it the older it gets.

The good news is that it is now out on Kobo so that is four out of five of my sales streams up and running.  I'm just waiting for Nookpress to go live and I can start sending out e-mails.

I've decided that I am going to go full on as of tomorrow for Return.  I was at 21,000 words this morning and I want to get to 50,000 but close of play Friday.  That means about 6,000 words a day.  To start me off and to be kind to my tomorrow self, I've done 1,500 today.

The deadline for first draft of Return is 150,000 words by the 26th of September.  I don't know if the story is going to need that but that way I aim for 5,000 a day as I did for Reason and it gives me clear daily goals.  I find I work a lot better when I know exactly what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment