Thursday 28 August 2014

Return For Vengeance

I survived karate last night.  Only felt a little light headed during the warm ups.  Not recommended though and next time I give blood is a Friday so I won't have the same problem again.

The thing I love about writing is the creativity and spontaneity.  I'd roughed a plan of the next few scences and I was happy with them.  A little boring to write as they are the bits you need to get the story from M to R say.  I was writing my way through O and wondering how I am going to get everyone to R when a couple of hundred words before the end it comes to me and P changes completely.  Now I at the start of a nice little action sequence that builds on some very 2D characters and adds more colour to the world.  Hopefully it will turn out as well as the initial promise shows.

As a days writing, it went very well and I managed 6,400 words.

Total now at 68,000 (I'm rounding up slightly).

No comments:

Post a Comment