Saturday 2 August 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Yep made up for lost time this afternoon.  My daughter slept for over an hour and a half.  Bless her, she would have kept going if I hadn't woken her up.  It wouldn't be fair to her mother if I handed her back out of sync so that she wouldn't go to bed until late.

I managed fifty pages while she slept and a further seventy after I dropped her off.  I also sorted out four inconsistancies.  I think these can be the most important errors possible for an author.  In three cases it only took a sentance or two to sort them out.  The last just meant me re-writing a hundred words.

Tomorrow I'm going to finish the amendments and get the last two inconsistancies sorted as well.  That will make up for my lazy week.  I can then get the re-write of the Prologue done for the guys to have a read through on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment