Wednesday 20 August 2014

Return For Vengeance

I tried to by exercise routine and a run on Monday morning but I felt ill halfway through the a weights rep so I stopped.  I left it yesterday to give whatever was in my system a chance to clear.  It might just be me not doing any regular exercise for the last couple of months.

Anyway.  I started my routine with a bit of trepidation this morning and I certainly didn't feel right but not as bad as Monday so I pushed on.  Got through the entire set and went for my run.  It was good, both my legs and cardio felt fine.  I actually worked out when I got back that it was the furthest I had run since doing the 10K round Silverstone more than two years ago.  I was pleased with that, now I just need to do it more regularly.

Nookpress have finally published Reason so I need to get out e-mails to everyone who said they were interested and get the word out.  Now it is crunch time to see what people think.

It has been a good day of writing.  I'm off to karate in a bit so I couldn't keep going until 7 pm, as I have been the last couple of days.  I was still determined to do the 5,000 and push as far past as I could.  Ended at 5,500 which I'm happy with.

Total now at 40,500 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment