Thursday 26 February 2015

Revolution For Vengeance

Wow, the first draft for book three is just about done.  I think I have maybe an hour's work in the morning doing that character switch and that's it.  I'll print it off and have it ready to work on come Monday morning.  I won't let the rest of the day go to waste.  I think I did enough of that last week.  A list is already up on my whiteboard of jobs to do around the book.  There are a number of household jobs I have been putting off as well.

Very pleased right now, bery pleased indeed.

Last night I was watching some recorded TV.  It finished at 10.45 and I planned to go to bed.  My TV is set to BBC one and Question of Sport was just starting.  I watch it occasionally as it is a good laugh, but I'm not really a fan of sports so a lot of the questions fly right past me.  I was about to switch it off when I noticed the Mercedes F1 car in the foreground and Fleetwood Mac's The Chain started playing.

It was an F1 special with David Coulthard, Suzie Perry, Kevin Magnessen and Christian Horner.  It was brilliant and those guys knew their stuff, as they should given they live and breath the sport.  I was particularly impressed with Magnessen, he's a young lad, but he knew a lot of answers.  For the first time I was able to answer a lot of the questions as well.  It was well worth staying up for.

Total now at 140,000 words, hopefully I can call it complete tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment