Sunday 22 February 2015

Revolution For Vengeance

It's Sunday and I'm writing a blog post.  Yes I actually did some work today as I said I would.  To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure if I would.  I certainly owed it to myself to regain some of the ground I'd lost.

I didn't go for the full 8.00 am start and had a more relaxed beginning to the day.  I actually sat down at 10.00 am and after spending an hour recording all my sales on a spreadsheet, I started writing at 11.00 am.  It hasn't been the most productive day, I must admit, but it has been better than most recently with an OK 4,000 words.  Not too bad for a total of 5 hours and 30 minutes writing time.

I have finished a little earlier as I'm having roast potatoes for dinner tonight.  They take an hour and a half to cook.  I don't need to attend them that whole time of course.  I do need to go back every ten minutes or so and that breaks up the writing concentration so I had to stop.  I am still working of course as I'm writing this and I plotted out the first thing I'm writing tomorrow.  Hopefully I can get into it without messing around.

That's all I wanted to say today.

Total now at 115,000 words and currently 2 days behind schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment