Wednesday 11 February 2015

Revolution For Vengeance

An OK day at 4,500 words today.  That's alright, it's exactly what I was expecting and why I pushed myself to get to 95,500 yesterday.  There were a couple of reason for this.  The first was I had an appointment with a solar panel company.  It was very interesting and gave me a lot to think about.  I'm quite excited to see their full estimate tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to seeing the figures and working out if it's worth my while to do.

The main reason though was that I wrote a plot point I have been building towards since book one.  It took more time as I tried to craft each sentence.  I think I did it justice, I'll have to see how it sounds when I re-read it tomorrow.

I saw Taken 3 last night as planned.  I'm still not in love with Fallout 3, though it is growing on me, so I went to the cinema instead.  Taken 3 was OK and a reasonable conclusion to the story of Brian Mills.  It was a little light on the close quarters fighting and one man army that made the first one so good, but still enjoyable.

I mentioned a while ago about Empire Magazine's review of the original, giving it one star.  Personally I'd put Taken at 4 stars, Taken 2 at 3 stars and Taken 3 at 2 stars.  The last is the only one I agree with Empire on.

Time to go, it's Karate night.

Total now at the big 100,000 words and two thirds complete.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment