Friday 5 December 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Another 100 pages edited while sitting in an uncomfortable seat yesterday.  I bet I'm going to pay for that later.  The plan is to finish the edit today and begin entering all the amendments over the weekend.  I really feel like I'm on a roll at the moment and I don't want to let up.

Hopefully I should have the revised edition up by Wednesday/Thursday next week.  It all depends on how long it takes me to do the formatting.

One of the strange things is that I am actually enjoying reading the book again.  I wrote it and read it at least a dozen times by now, but I still enjoy it.  I wonder if other writers feel that?

On a completely different note, I can't believe Mclaren still haven't sorted their driver line up for next year.  I really feel for Jenson Button, I think he's proved he still has it as a potential champion winner, if they give him a good enough car.

Time to get back to that lovely chair.  Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment