Wednesday 17 December 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

Today I put my graphic designer hat on and created the cover for the print on demand copy of Crusade.  It was much easier this time than Reason.  I've learned a lot since then.  After that I checked the description I wrote last night and I was happy with it.  Crusade is just about ready.  All that is left is an edit a friend of mine is doing.  Hopefully I should be getting that in the next couple of days.

I really put my neck out this afternoon.  I have just finished submitting Reason to a few Literary Agents.  I'm very interested to see what they come back with.  You never know, today could be the start of it all changing.  I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

The real question is, what am I going to do now?  Reason is all up and running and Crusade is as far forward as currently possible.  I'm half tempted to start on book three, but I think I need a bit of a creativity break first.  Tomorrow I'm going to catch up on the podcast Writing Excuses and actually read something for a change.  I haven't sat down and read a book for months.  It'll be good for me to see someone else's writing and pick up sentence structures and other useful titbits.

I think I'm also going to write a couple of short stories that have been kicking round my head.  It'll be good to get back into the writing mode with something fun that'll never publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment