Thursday 4 December 2014

Reason For Vengeance

I struggled to focus on Tuesday when I started re-editing Reason.  Yesterday I tried something new.  I didn't turn my computer on and worked at the dining room table downstairs.  I can't say it was the most comfortable place to work, but there were no distractions.  I didn't even have music playing, I was completely cut off and it worked.  I edited over a hundred pages yesterday and it was careful, word by word checking.

I can't believe some of the stuff I found.  Mostly it was a distinct lack of punctuation and I expected that.  I've learned a lot since publishing it, hence why the re-edit and re-publication.  What really surprised me were the double words, words out of order and wrong words.  Not many, but more than I expected.  It shows you are never ready to publish, all you can do, is the best you can on a given day.


My cold and cough came back yesterday and I skipped Karate, very annoying.  I spent the time well though by doing an extra fifteen pages, so at least it wasn't wasted.

Time to get back to it and shut down my computer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment