Wednesday 10 December 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Today was a very productive day.  I'd budgeted 3 days to get Reason formatted and uploaded.  That's about what it took me last time.  Imagine my surprise when it was all done by 3.00pm.  There were a couple of hiccups, I forgot the final spellcheck until I was halfway through the first format.  I'm glad I remembered, it picked up about ten typo's from my edit amendments.

A bit later, while I was doing the Create Space format, I realised I wasn't doing the latest version.  I was actually formatting the previous version of Reason.  That cost me about an hour.

I'm very happy with it all and hopefully it will all be up for sale shortly across Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, Apple, Barnes & Nobles and loads more.  I can't wait to order the new hard copy.

This afternoon I took a bit of time out to watch TV, finish my Christmas cards and wrap all the presents.  I can then start fresh tomorrow on the Crusade final edit.  I've already got a head start on that by doing 24 pages last night while my little girl was alseep.  I'll be doing the same tomorrow and Friday night.

One annoying thing today.  I wanted to get my daughter a small present to go with her bigger ones.  I was thinking of a My Little Pony toy, nothing fancy.  They only had the big stuff in Toys R us yesterday so I got her a Littlest Pet Shop toy.  The head moves when you brush it's hair.  Perfect!  No, the brush has a magnet in it and I didn't notice.  It's my own fault, it did have warning labels all over it and said it was for 4+.  Oh well, I'll have to sort something else out and time is disappearing fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment