Monday 8 December 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Things seem to be going well at the moment.  I'm on a real roll with my work.  Today it was my plan to complete the amendments for Reason and I did.  It took a ten hour day, but it was worth it.  I've also printed off the pages of the additional chapters for Crusade I finished writing last week.  I'll be editing those tomorrow morning.

If everything goes to plan, the new updated edition of Reason will be uploaded at the end of the week.  Hopefully I will then be able to have Crusade published before Christmas.  When I say before, I could well be talking about Christmas Eve.  The schedule is a bit tight, but I believe it is achievable.

When I went out on Friday night, I noticed I've got to use the next notch up on my belt.  Not good.  I've let my exercise really slip over the last five months.  That is also part of my grand scheme.  Get back on with the exercise.  I managed my full workout this morning and I want to do that every day this week, with a run to finish on Friday.

All in all, it's looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment