Tuesday 2 December 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

Today started well.  I amended the second part of Crusade to accommodate the new chapters I'd written.  After that I went through the following editing exercises:

Checking I'd used OK and no Ok or ok.
I'd added the capital for words I'm using for some technologies.
Checking I used past and passed correctly.
Wrote a small addition to the end of Crusade

That all took me to lunch time so I printed off the manuscript for Reason again.  I wanted to start on it's last edit before re-publication.  When I started to look at it about 2.30 pm, I found I had just run out of steam.  I didn't have the focus to check every word.

I needed to pop into town at some point this week so I went and did that rather than completely waste the afternoon.

New day tomorrow and a new start.  I think I'll do the editing downstairs where there are no distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment