Tuesday 16 December 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

Well, that's a bit of a surprise.  The amendments are all done.  I'd budgeted two full days for that and I thought they were going to be long days as well.  In the end, it took me less than a day to enter 330 pages worth of amendments.  To be fair, my previous edit was very comprehensive so I didn't find a lot to do.

I'm sure some of it was re-wording bit back to my first draft.  That is certainly a sign it's time to stop.

I've just been working on the description and I've put together a first draft.  I'll have another look at it in the morning and see how it is then.

That's me done for the day I think.  I resisted playing Settlers so I think I've earned it now for an hour or so.  I might go to an extra session of Karate later, I'm not sure.  I missed a couple due to this annoying cough/cold over the last few weeks.  It'll be alright if I go to two this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment