Tuesday 28 October 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

Slowly but surely Crusade is coming along.  The edit is complete and I'm working through the amendments.  Two more days and I think they'll be be done.  I'll then print it a third time and do a final read through.  I'm not going to hit my 31st of Oct publishing date but I'm happier with a better product.

I found something interesting during my editing.  I used 'had' 1,932 times and 'that' 1616.  When I looked at them, I saw they weren't necessary or I should be using words like used, needed, were, etc instead.  I'm currently on page 174 out of 275 and I am down to 1154 hads.  It makes a big difference.  I need to go through Reason for them as well.  That's got over 2,000 hads.

On the TV front, I now have ten programs recording on a Thursday:

Star Wars Rebels
Quantum Leap (They started re-running it from episode one this week)
Arrow
The Big Bang Theory (must see)
Defiance
Scandal
Forever
Franklyn & Bash
Scorpian
Dominon

That's a lot.  I haven't seen Dominon yet so it might not stay.

If anyone is interested, I have the following also recording during the week.

Gotham (must see)
Have I Got More News For You
The Flash
The Apprentice
Sleepy Hollow
The Apprentice: You're Fired
Legends
The Last Ship
Agents of Shield
The Blacklist (must see)
The F1 Show
Doctor Who
Hawai 5.0

Now I just need to fit it in around my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment