Tuesday 4 November 2014

Reason For Vengeance

Hmm, I'm getting lazy with this blogging.  I need to improve.  The problem is that editing doesn't come up with much worthwhile to report.  It's day after day of drudgery, important drudgery but still drudgery.

Today I've been looking and removing the unneeded 'had' and 'that' words from Reason.  I was very pleased with getting through 272 pages in one day and re-wording some sentences while I was at it.

It's strange, as I wrote it all this year, how much better I can write a sentence now, blogging not included.  I wonder if I'll be looking back a year from now and wonder what I was thinking by publishing this series without more practise?  Oh well, I've kind of committed myself now so I have to push on.

I watched Dominion on Friday and I was impressed, good story, reasonable effects and reasonable actors.  I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

My daughter and I went to one of these soft play places yesterday.  She really enjoys it and so do I.  For me the best thing is seeing her manage all the obstacles without my help for the first time.  She's only two and a half and so she's always been a little too small, or not co-ordinated enough.  It's just amazing to see her getting stronger and more confident.  Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment