Thursday 2 October 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

I'm pleased with today's progress.  I completed the read through and only found some minor structural stuff.  Bits like timings and talking points that haven't been closed off.  It should all be fixable tomorrow I hope.

I really need to do some exercise in the morning.  Aside from my weekly karate and moving some boxes on Monday, I haven't done any for five weeks now.  It's been too long and I need to pick it up again.  I'll try and motivate myself for a run tomorrow.  I'm not holding out much hope though.

On the agenda for tomorrow will be:

Finish the amendments
Spell check (yes, I haven't done this yet.)
Catch up on the Writing Excuses.
Start reading Shadows Beneath - a very interesting book by four published authors who I like to read and listen to on the above Writing Excuses.  They've each written a short story and included the 1st draft and final versions.  It should be some good insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment