Tuesday 7 October 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

The first set of amendments for Crusade are now all done and I filled in the plot hole I mentioned in the last post.  The first draft is now off to my friends to take apart and let me know what they think!  It should be interesting.

One of my mates sent me back his work on Reason a couple of days ago and I inputted all of them into my master copy as well.  Nothing plot related at all, it seems I missed a lot of commas and apostrophes.  Sorry to everyone who had bought that, the good news is that Amazon updates automatically and 80% of my customers have used that route.  I plan to do those updates along with a few other bits and pieces to tidy it up later this month before releasing Crusade.

I do feel guilty about it.  My defence is that I'm learning as I go and I will continue to improve my work all the time.

That is the agenda for tomorrow.  I've got some books and websites along with Writing Excuses to catch up on.

Right now I'm going to do the vacuuming before dinner.  Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment