Wednesday 22 October 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

I've been slogging on.  Another 70 pages edited today.  It's hard work.  Every half an hour or so I need to tell myself to stick with it and keep going.

I hit a dead spot at about 11.00 am yesterday and came to a grinding halt.  It took me five hours to get back into it.  At least I didn't do that today.

On a positive note I finally found the answer to a conundrum that had been haunting me for weeks.  A friend pointed out the below sentance from Reason.


"If they were lucky Deni or Hanna would have time to give Tern’s name but if they were unlucky or more accurately unprepared they would be incapacitated before they could enact their Bosses protection."

He said my use of enact was incorrect.  After looking into it I found he was right but for the life of me, I couldn't think of the word I should use.  I stumbled across it today - invoke.

I'll have that changed in my updated version.

No comments:

Post a Comment