Wednesday 18 March 2015

Revolution For Vengeance

3rd edit amendments are complete.  All that is left is the first fifty page out loud read through and the cover.  I've never done a read through out loud so it'll be interesting.  I thought I would start with the first 50 pages and if lots of errors appear, then I'll do the rest.  I know it's going to take me a lot longer than normal.

Also the art work for the Cover has come through, the a lot of you have probably already seen it on the Blog page.  I went to Matt Hubel again and I think he's done an amazing job with Valerie in a real action pose.

I did the word by word edit of my short story today and I picked up a lot of errors.  That gives me hope that my edits on Revolution haven't been skipping too many bits.

I'm off to Karate in a minute so no time for a lengthy post today.  The way things are going though, I could well be putting Revolution to bed this week.  It's starting to look more and more likely.  I still need to wait for the feedback from my friends, but that is outside my control.  Once I've done my bit, I'm going to put it all aside and get to work on the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment