Friday 23 January 2015

Revolution For Vengeance

It was an OK day yesterday with 4,500 words written.  That was a shame as I really wanted to get to 25,000 words and get a full day ahead of schedule.  In that vein I've started early today with a solid target of 6,000 words.  I think that's achievable.  While cooking dinner last night I had an eureka moment and came up with a great idea for the next chapter.  My whiteboard is full of notes.

Well it was a great idea last night, I think it's a good one but the initial passion and ardour for it has dampened in the cold light of a new day.  And it certainly is a cold light, there is heavy frost on the ground.  I'm glad I don't have to go out, the car looks like it'll need a some work defrosting.

Total now stands at 24,000 words and I'd better get on with this writing malarkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment