Tuesday 6 January 2015

Crusade For Vengeance

I got back the last edit from my friend on Saturday.  I spent all Sunday and today adding the amendments.  It was a bit scary in a way.  I'd done two more, what I thought were comprehensive edits since I gave it to him and he still found places I'd missed commas.  I think about a third of his stuff I'd missed.  I thought it was going to be much better than that.  Oh well, it shows how much difference completely fresh eyes makes.

He also made a couple of word change suggestions, which were frankly brilliant.  They definitely got included.

I recorded a few kids films over christmas.  Partly for my daughter, but mainly for myself.  I had her all day yesterday and she wasn't interested in the films.  She just wanted me to play with her and her toys. 

So, I recorded Puss in Boots, Madagascar 3, Pirates, an adventure with Scientists, Muppets a Christmas Carol and Toy Story 3.  I haven't seen the last two yet, or with Muppets, recently is more accurate.  The first three were all very good, Pirates in particular was laugh out-loud funny with very clever humour for all ages.  I'll be getting them all at some point for my daughter.

For Crusade for Vengeance, those last amendments are complete and I've done the final spellcheck.  Tomorrow morning I start on the formatting.  If it goes as well as when I re-released Reason, then it should all be uploaded tomorrow and available for sale Friday.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment