Thursday 27 November 2014

Crusade For Vengeance

The second productive day in a row!  5,500 words today and it was a normal day, start at 9.00 am, finish at 6.00 pm.  I am back up to speed.  I really could have continued on, the next couple of thousand words are buzzing round my head, but they will have to wait at least until Sunday.

Thursday night I go an see my little girl and tomorrow I'm off down to London to catch up with some old friends.  I'm not leaving until midday so I will be reading through all of the new stuff in the morning and taking a printed copy for proper editing on the train.

I'm on twitter and I wanted to update through my phone and can you believe it, I can't!  My HTC Wildfire with Android 2.2 isn't supported by twitter.  To be fair I am a bit old fashioned, I normally only use my phone as a phone with an occasional pic.  I normally leave the internet switched off to save battery.

I really was gobsmacked to see I couldn't use twitter though.  Oh well.  It's annoying but I'm not going to get a new phone.  I like my Wildfire, it's small enough to fit in my pocket easily and light.  Before that I used a Motorola Razor, Nokia 8210 and originally a Nokia 6110.  In seventeen years, that's not very many.  There were two more, a Motorola that made me swear off them for life (it didn't stick, the Razor came much later) and an LG I used for less than a year I think.

What I look for in a phone size and weight.  The new iphone is really not designed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment